This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://uswateralliance.org/ and affiliated domains, including https://thevalueofwater.org/ and https://imagineadaywithoutwater.org/.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, including registration to events we host or sponsor.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. If you provided information to us because you are attending an event we are hosting or sponsoring, your contact information may be shared with other event attendees for the purposes of networking. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our work.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Unsubscribe from our email lists.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.