- Organization: Outstanding Public Sector
- Organization: Outstanding Private Sector
- Organization: Outstanding Nonprofit
- Organization: Outstanding Cross-Sector Partnership or Coalition
- Individual: Outstanding One Water Communication
- Individual: Outstanding Public Official
- Individual: Outstanding Rising One Water Leader
- Individual: Outstanding Artist
US Water Prize 2023 Nominations Are Open!
We are pleased to share that the nominations for US Water Prize 2023 are now open!
Awarded on an annual basis, the US Water Prize celebrates outstanding achievement in the advancement of sustainable, integrated, and inclusive solutions to our nation’s water challenges. It is the preeminent national recognition program for exemplary efforts to secure a sustainable water future for all.
There are eight US Water Prize categories for 2023:
All are welcome and encouraged to apply. Nomination forms can be found online here.
Winners of the US Water Prize 2023 will be announced and recognized during the Alliance’s One Water Summit, held November 14 – 16 in Tucson, Arizona. The winner of the Water Prize for Outstanding Artist will also be awarded $5,000 to support continuing their work.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, May 31 at 8:00 pm ET. Winners will be chosen by an independent review panel of water experts.
If you have any questions about the award categories or the nomination process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.