Program Associate for Equitable Infrastructure
The US Water Alliance is recruiting a resourceful, forward-thinking Program Associate to provide administrative support for a growing team that helps communities to become more equitable and resilient.
Reporting to the Director of Local Engagement, this position will be responsible for all administrative and logistical support for the growing Equitable Infrastructure Initiative, which supports communities to equitably develop, fund, and deliver multi-benefit water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure. This position requires occasional travel for staff retreats, Summit, and regional convenings.
What You’ll Do
- Provide logistical and administrative support for all activities of the Equitable Infrastructure initiative, as well as other program areas as assigned.
- Schedule, attend, and take notes at key meetings.
- Provide event logistics support for both virtual and in-person meetings.
- Collect and synthesize content for all Equitable Infrastructure communications.
- Draft communications to key stakeholders, such as presentations, blogs, emails, agendas, or other resources as requested.
- Provide high quality member engagement when interacting with any Alliance member or partner.
- Provide research and data collection support as directed.
- Update and operate Salesforce and other program support software.
What you bring to this role
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least three years of work experience in the water sector or related field
- Experience with virtual meeting technologies such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Go-to Webinar, etc.
- Experience with virtual facilitation technologies such as MURAL or Miro
- Experience helping teams accomplish shared goals
- Experience with file management through online platforms such as Box, Sharepoint, and MS Teams
- Experience with website content management and Salesforce
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; competency interfacing with members and partners from diverse backgrounds and persuasions in a responsive, professional, and courteous manner
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to coordinate multiple concurrent workstreams and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong follow-through, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn
- Integrity, positive attitude, and passion for the Alliance’s mission, vision, and values
- Flexible, entrepreneurial, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented and responsive
- Willingness to travel
- Commitment to providing high quality work
Compensation and Location
In addition to a competitive salary of $40,000 – $70,000 (commensurate with experience), the US Water Alliance offers an excellent benefits package that includes paid vacation, health, vision, dental insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement plan. Qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location. While most work is performed remotely, travel will be required for occasional on-site events, gatherings, and program and/or development needs.
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application: Program Associate for Equitable Infrastructure” in the subject line. Applicant materials will be accepted through February 6, 2023. To download the full Program Associate for Equitable Infrastructure job description, please click here.
What to Expect
We’ll review your application materials for experience, knowledge, and abilities required to successfully perform the job. Only those selected to advance in this process will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
If you require assistance due to a disability in the application or recruitment process, please submit a request to email@example.com.