Registration Open – One Water Leadership Summit
Registration for this year’s One Water Leadership Summit is open! We hope you will be able to join us on September 23-26 in Los Angeles, California. Don’t miss out on the reduced registration fees ending Thursday, AUGUST 15th.
As a focal point for the national dialogue on resource recovery and green infrastructure, this Leadership Summit has been driving the notion of water as an integrating strategy for the urban environment.
• Spotlight Communities panels, including the City of Atlanta and others, will feature cross-agency, cross-department, community and business leaders to share their models of creative integration and innovative approaches.
• One half day focused on communities in Southern California
• Multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse presentations will demonstrate the flexibility of green infrastructure to serve a multitude of needs.
• Strategic Sidebar conversations will allow those at the cutting edge to compare notes and tackle obstacles.
• Roundtable discussions will shed light on emerging opportunities and challenges.
Attendees and presenters will reflect the broad scope of stakeholders needed to recreate our cities with resource recovery and green infrastructure. Join water leaders, sustainability directors, transportation, parks and recreation officials, as well as business leaders, non-profit organizations, and U.S. EPA regulators as we drive the paradigm shift for water sustainability. The Leadership Summit is organized annually by the U.S. Water Alliance’s Urban Water Sustainability Council. Through this Leadership Summit the Council seeks to connect the dots among water, land use, parks, forests, transportation, energy, and other sectors around a goal of revitalizing cities with multi-benefit projects that produce triple bottom-line results.